Cal Hospital Compare is pleased to launch the 2021 Opioid Care Honor Roll Program
The application window for the 2021 Opioid Care Honor Roll is now open! You can download this year’s Opioid Management Hospital Self-Assessment here. Please e-submit your hospital’s responses to the 2021 Opioid Management Hospital Self-Assessment on the Google Form here. A copy of your assessment will be sent to you via email upon completion. The 2021 Opioid Care Honor Roll assessment period is from Jan 1, 2022 –Mar 31, 2022.
2021 Opioid Care Honor Roll Recognition Categories
Superior performance – hospital scores at least 27 points
Excellent progress – hospital scores between 21 and 26 points
Participant – hospital scores between 0 and 25 points
Most improved – hospital shows significant improvement from 2020 to 2021; the exact performance threshold is to be determined
- About the Opioid Care Honor Roll
- Opioid Management Hospital Self-Assessment 2021
- Opioid Management Hospital Self-Assessment – Google Form Submission
- Online Opioid Resource Library
2022 Program Timeline
- January 2022: Opioid Management Hospital Self-Assessment Office Hours (30 min virtual office hours)
- Thursday, Jan 27, 2022 12:00 PM PT. Register here.
- January 1 to March 30, 2022: Apply for the 2021 Opioid Care Honor Roll
- Submit your Opioid Management Hospital Self-Assessment results to be considered for the 2021 Opioid Care Honor Roll.
- Fact Sheet w List of Participating Hospitals Opioid Care Honor Roll Program _2020
- CA HHS Honor Roll Announcement _2020
- Fact Sheet w List of Participating Hospitals_Opioid Care Honor Roll Program_2019
- CA HHS Honor Roll Announcement_2019
- Engaging California Hospitals to Address the Opioid Crisis – results and learnings from the 2019 pilot year
Questions? Contact Alex Stack at firstname.lastname@example.org