The 2023 application period opened January 1, 2023 and will officially close on March 31, 2023. Cal Hospital Compare will recognize your work from ~ April 2022 through March 2023.
Please submit your hospital’s responses from the 2023 Opioid Management Hospital Self-Assessment on the form here.
We look forward to recognizing all participating hospitals. Hospitals who achieve honor roll status will also be recognized via a joint press release with California Health and Human Services Agency in Summer 2023. Hospitals will be recognized based on the following categories:
- Superior Performance: ≥ 34 points
- Excellent Progress: 26 – 33 points
- Most Improved: ≥ 5 points in comparison to 2021 results
- Sustained Improvement: hospital achieves Superior Performance two years in a row
Questions or need assistance with the self-assessment submission process? Join us for one of our upcoming virtual office hours:
Wednesday, February 8 and Wednesday, March 8, 2023 at 11:00am PST
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4437895416 Meeting ID: 443 789 5416, Passcode: cyno#
2023 Program Resources:
- FAQ_Opioid Care Honor Roll_Cal Hospital Compare 2023
- Introduction to the 2023 Opioid Care Honor Roll Program Launch Webinar – Aug. 17, 2022
- Opioid Management Hospital Self-Assessment_2023
- Measurement Guide_Opioid Care Honor Roll_2023
- Online Opioid Resource Library
2021 Program Resources:
- 2021 Fact Sheet – Opioid Honor Roll Program
- Methodology Primer_Opioid Care Honor Roll_2021
- Engaging hospitals in OUD_2021 Opioid Care HR Program
- Bright Spots in OUD Care_Opioid Care HR Program_2021
Hospital recipients who achieved the 2021 Opioid Care Honor Roll can locate and download their award certificate here.
Please contact Tracy Fisk at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance or wish to join our mailing distribution list to receive updates about the Opioid Care Honor Roll program.