Cal Hospital Compare is pleased to launch the 2021 Opioid Care Honor Roll Program.
Hospitalization is a “reachable moment” for many people with opioid use disorder (OUD). To accelerate hospital progress in building systems to treat hospitalized patients with OUD and train health care professionals in opioid safety practices, Cal Hospital Compare supports the California Opioid Care Honor Roll Program. The goal of the program is increased access to addiction treatment for hospitalized patients and reduction of opioid-related deaths.
- About the Opioid Care Honor Roll
- Opioid Management Hospital Self-Assessment 2021
- Measurement Guide_Opioid Care Honor Roll_2021
- Online opioid resource library
2021 Program Timeline
- June 2021 – Lift Off
- July & August – Access NEW On-Demand Resources
- Throughout the summer we will release several virtual, on-demand resources such as videos for physicians on how to navigate the new x-waiver requirements and prescribing buprenorphine 101, podcasts offerings guidance on how to measure progress, and case studies/templates of how other hospitals have done this work.
- September, October & November 2021 –Highlighting Bright Spots (45 min virtual peer learning sessions)
- December 2021 & January 2022: Opioid Management Hospital Self-Assessment Office Hours (30 min virtual office hours)
- January 1 to March 30, 2022: Apply for the 2021 Opioid Care Honor Roll
- Submit your Opioid Management Hospital Self-Assessment results to be considered for the 2021 Opioid Care Honor Roll. Details to follow.
- Fact Sheet w List of Participating Hospitals Opioid Care Honor Roll Program _2020
- CA HHS Honor Roll Announcement _2020
- Fact Sheet w List of Participating Hospitals_Opioid Care Honor Roll Program_2019
- CA HHS Honor Roll Announcement_2019
- Engaging California Hospitals to Address the Opioid Crisis – results and learnings from the 2019 pilot year
Questions? Contact Alex Stack at firstname.lastname@example.org