On Friday, December 13 Cal Hospital Compare, in partnership with the California Health & Human Services Agency, announced the 2019 Maternity and Patient Safety Honor Roll recipients, and Opioid Care Honor Roll Program participants.
Cal Hospital Compare produces three hospital honor rolls to accelerate hospital progress, recognize and celebrate hospital performance, and to support patients and families in choosing hospitals that best fit their healthcare needs.
- Maternity Care Honor Roll recognizes hospitals hitting a statewide target of low-risk C-sections
- Patient Safety Honor Roll offers Californians a rigorously evaluated list of hospitals that have consistently demonstrated a strong culture of safety across multiple departments
- Opioid Care Honor Roll supports the continued efforts of California hospitals addressing the opioid epidemic and accelerate hospital progress to reduce opioid related deaths
For more information refer to individual honor roll pages on the Cal Hospital Compare website.
- CHHS Agency 2019 Honor Roll Press Release
- Fact Sheet w/ List of Honor Roll Hospitals_Maternity Honor Roll_2019
- Fact Sheet w List of Participating Hospitals_Opioid Care Honor Roll Program_2019
- Fact Sheet w List of Honor Roll Hospitals_Patient Safety Honor Roll_2019
- Distribution of Maternity Honor Roll Hospitals across CA_OSHPD_2019
Questions? Contact Alex Stack at firstname.lastname@example.org