Cal Hospital Compare is pleased to announce the recipients of the 2021 Opioid Care Honor Roll! Stay tuned for a formal press release in Summer 2022.
Recipients of the 2022 Patient Safety Honor Roll were published in March 2022.
Cal Hospital Compare, in partnership with the California Health & Human Services Agency, announced the 2021 Maternity Honor Roll recipients in Fall 2021. A formal press release announcing the Maternity Honor Roll was issued on October 6th.
Cal Hospital Compare produces three hospital honor rolls to accelerate hospital progress, recognize and celebrate hospital performance, and to support patients and families in choosing hospitals that best fit their healthcare needs.
- Maternity Care Honor Roll recognizes hospitals hitting a statewide target of low-risk C-sections
- Patient Safety Honor Roll offers Californians a rigorously evaluated list of hospitals that have consistently demonstrated a strong culture of safety across multiple departments
- Opioid Care Honor Roll supports the continued efforts of California hospitals addressing the opioid epidemic and accelerate hospital progress to reduce opioid related deaths
For more information refer to individual honor roll pages on the Cal Hospital Compare website.
- CHHS Agency 2021 Maternity Honor Roll Press Release
- CHHS Agency 2020 Honor Roll Press Release
- Fact Sheet w List of Honor Roll Hospitals_Maternity Honor Roll_CHC_2021
- Fact Sheet w List of Honor Roll Hospitals_Patient Safety Honor Roll_CHC_2022
- Fact Sheet w List of Honor Roll Hospitals Opioid Care Honor Roll Program 2021
Questions? Contact Alex Stack at email@example.com.